My dad happens to work with some avid hunters who have traveled to Alaska to hunt. One of his coworkers got a moose last year and they found out I love cooking with wild game. Because of this they decided to share some with me and my family! Having my hands on moose sausage, my brain immediately went to breakfast burritos. YUM. This burrito has all the fixings and could easily be turned into tacos for a lighter option. I don’t have a specific recipe for the moose sausage, but any type of breakfast sausage or sausage in general would be absolutely bomb in this burrito. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!!
Moose Breakfast Burrito
- Heat non-stick pan to medium high heat and add your moose.
- Cook until browned and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add eggs and sour cream and scramble the eggs to desired consistency.
- Microwave tortillas with a damp paper towel over them for ~15 seconds to make them pliable.
- Build your burrito: in the center of your burrito add moose, potatoes, eggs, cheese, salsa, or whatever your heart desires!
- Fold in short ends and roll. Tucking in edges in order to create your burrito.
- Top with queso and enjoy!!