As much as I love wild game and meat, I equally love carbs! One carb filled food I came out of the womb loving was potatoes. It’s not even a specific kind of potato either I love them all!
I blame my mom. One of her two main cravings, when she was pregnant with me, was mashed potatoes. So, if you are into the whole Nature vs. Nurture debate, I have potato loving hitting me from every side lol! Again, while this site has a lot of wild game recipes, you obviously need some sides to go with your meat, so this will definitely not be my last potato recipe. Throw this in a hash or maybe even in an upcoming breakfast burrito recipe I have in the works 😊 either way just enjoy them!
- Dice the potatoes into evenly sized small pieces.
- Heat oil on high in pan.
- Place potatoes, onion, bell peppers, and seasonings in the pan and stir to combine.
- Once fully mixed cover with a lid and steam for three minutes.
- Stir. Cover with the lid and steam for another three minutes.
- Remove lid and sauté until potatoes can be pierced with a fork and vegetables are browned (~10-15 minutes).