Tasty side to go with any pasta.
Servings: 1 Loaf
- French Roll
- 10 roasted cloves directions given below
- Olive oil
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 2 large basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz favorite shredded white cheese I used Swiss & gruyere
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top off of garlic.
- Place on foil and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Close the foil packet around the garlic and cook for 40 min.
- This will be cooked at the same 400 degree setting.
- Slice bread in half horizontally and set open face on a cookie sheet.
- In a food processor, add roasted garlic, butter, basil, and garlic powder.
- Combine fully.
- Spread mixture evenly on both insides of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over both sides.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until fully melted.
- Broil on high until nice brown bubbles form (watch closely but should be around 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired..