Make this garlic bread to go with your venison bolegnese or any other pasta or even just by itself for optimal carb consumption!
Tasty side to go with any pasta.
Servings: 1 Loaf
- French Roll
- 10 roasted cloves directions given below
- Olive oil
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 2 large basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 oz favorite shredded white cheese I used Swiss & gruyere
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top off of garlic.
- Place on foil and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Close the foil packet around the garlic and cook for 40 min.
- This will be cooked at the same 400 degree setting.
- Slice bread in half horizontally and set open face on a cookie sheet.
- In a food processor, add roasted garlic, butter, basil, and garlic powder.
- Combine fully.
- Spread mixture evenly on both insides of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over both sides.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until fully melted.
- Broil on high until nice brown bubbles form (watch closely but should be around 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired..