Simple Vietnamese fish dipping sauce to pair with your Wild Pork Vermicelli bowl. This adds the perfect amount of flavor to any vermicelli bowl.
This side sauce is again one of the reasons Asian cuisines is so flavorful! In the Vermicelli bowl you have a marinated pork, Vietnamese Pickled Carrots and Daikon Radish, and this Vietnamese fish dipping sauce! That is a load of flavor and all combined together creates a delectable dish to satisfy anyone’s hunger!
Vietnamese Fish dipping sauce
Delicious fish dipping sauce to go with your Vermicelli Bowl!
- 6 T warm water
- 2 T sugar
- 1.5-2 T fresh lime
- 2 T fish sauce
- Sliced or finely chopped fresh garlic clove
- Thai chilis
- Combine water and sugar in a mason jar. Shake.
- Add lime to taste. Shake. Add fish sauce. Shake.
- Top with garlic and chilis.
- Can easily double or triple recipe depending on how much you want. ENJOY