This Leftover Venison Italian Pasta is the perfect way to use any leftovers you have from your Venison Italian Sandwich!
First off shoutout LEM again for the meat slicer! If you ever think your venison is too tough, try slicing it into paper thin slices 🤤, it’ll change your world.
This recipe is just a solid “I don’t want the same thing again for dinner, but I don’t want to waste food” recipe. It’s a simple pasta. I would say it’s like 50% hamburger helper and 50% stroganoff and this equals 100% delicious!
Also, the meat that has marinated in its juices overnight is even better the next day.
If you don’t have a meat slicer for the Venison Italian Sandwich recipe you can still, make that recipe and this recipe! Just cut the meat it as thin as you can with a knife after cooking and go to town.
If you have any thoughts or questions comment below and ENJOY!
Leftover Italian Venison Pasta
- 1/2-1 lb leftover Italian venison and juices
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 16 oz velveeta cheese
- 1/4-1/2 C greek yogurt
- 1/2 T garlic minced
- 1 package egg noodles
- 1 T neutral oil vegetable oil
- If you haven't already slice your onions and mushrooms.
- Heat a stock pot to medium-high and add in your oil.
- Add your onions and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook until browned.
- Add your meat, leftover juices, and cheese. Stir until incorporated.
- Add in the greek yogurt and stir until incorporated.
- Cook your egg noodles according to package instructions.
- Pour your sauce over the noodles and ENJOY!!