An easy summer staple is a BLT. Something about it is fresh and delicious, but I decided that wasn’t enough… I decided to add an extra T to that normal everyday BLT.
I made a BLTT, or a BLT with some wild (T)urkey breast! Not only was it a BLTT, but it was a BLTT with pimento cheese! However, the extra T and P again weren’t enough for me. I wanted to spice it up a bit too.
I decided to create a spicy brine (coming soon) for the wild turkey breast. I paired the spicy roasted turkey breast with the pimento cheese, crispy bacon, salted tomato, lettuce, and some Asiago bread. Yes, it was as good as it sounds. This is a sandwich you’ll want to eat for lunch, dinner, by the pool, at a picnic, honestly just anywhere. Throw some pickles and chips on the side with a tall glass of lemonade, and that my friends is one tasty meal!
BLTT and Pimento Cheese Sandwich
- 1 turkey breast brined and roasted Links down in the notes below
- 12 slices favorite bread I used asiago white bread
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 1 tomato salted: I prefer heirloom
- pimento cheese as desired
- mayo as desired
- Brine and roast your turkey breast (Links in notes below).
- Slice your turkey into sandwich sized pieces.
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness.
- Assemble your sandwich. Serve with pickles, chips, lemonade and ENJOY!
Thank you for this delicious recipe!
You are welcome!!