This might be the easiest cookie recipe of them all!
My husband loves M&M cookies and I think the mini M&M’s are the best. I combined the two and created these super easy cookies. They look great and taste great!
The key to getting the super colorful exterior as smooshing a few extra M&M’s on the outside of the dough before baking!
I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
One of the most underrated types of cookies!
Servings: 22 Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mini baking M&M's plus extra for outside
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars. On my mixer I used my paddle attachment and set my speed to low for 30 seconds, medium for 30 seconds, and then high for 30 seconds. It came out creamed and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla, cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and mix for one minute until fully incorporated.
- Fold in mini M&M's.
- Scoop out cookie dough onto the parchment paper (heaping scoop ~2T).
- Press in extra mini M&M's on the exterior of the dough.
- Do not overcrowd the sheet pan. I put ~6-8 cookies on a sheet pan.
- Cook for ten minutes or until dough becomes golden brown.
- Let rest for 3-5 minutes and ENJOY!