Did someone say Pi Day? Well, even if you didn’t here’s my delicious pantry pie recipe lol!
Do you ever just want desert and don’t know what to make? Do you ever just go from your fridge, to your freezer, to your pantry just hoping something delicious will magically appear?? Well, me too and since it was Pi Day this gave me a great excuse to experiment!
I decided I wanted to make a pie but didn’t really have anything in mind. I found some Oreos, marshmallows, and peanut butter chips and decided you know what? Why don’t I just throw all of this together! My pantry pie turned out great and honestly this will work with whatever you have, so get to experimenting and enjoy yourself a delicious pie this Pi Day!
- 3 packs graham crackers
- 10 famous chocolate wafer or 5 Oreos
- 3 T sugar
- 1.5 T honey
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 jello puddings I used one chocolate fudge and one Godiva dark chocolate
- 4 C milk
- 1 C whip cream plus extra for topping
- Pantry items Oreos (crushed, marshmallows, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, nuts, etc)
- In a food processor combine graham crackers and Oreos until a rough dust forms.
- Add in remaining pie crust ingredients into the food processor and combine until clumps form and it is well mixed.
- Split crust between two pie dishes.
- Push crust down forming a “crust” shape in the pie pan. Refrigerate while you make the pudding.
- Whisk together jello and milk as directed on the box until pudding forms (~5 minutes).
- Add in whip cream and stir till combined.
- Add in desired toppings. I made mine with 1 C mini marshmallows, 10 crushed Oreos, and 15 famous chocolate wafers.
- Take 1/2 of the mixture and place it in one of the pie pans and smooth it out.
- Mix in 1 C of peanut butter chips in the remaining half.
- Place it in the other dish and smooth it out. Whatever you have in your pantry that sounds good will work perfectly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with whipped cream on top and ENJOY!