Lemon Feta Orzo is a delicious and easy to make side. It is perfect for your Greek dishes. Serve it warm or cold, this dish is sure to satisfy.
Lemon Feta Orzo
The perfect side for any Greek Dish.
Servings: 10 people
- 16 oz orzo uncooked
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C feta plus more if desired
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and set in large mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients and stir until well combined. The feta should be chunky. Some may melt a bit giving it a creamy texture.
- Serve hot or chill in the fridge. Top with extra feta if desired. Enjoy!