Lemon Feta Orzo is a delicious and easy to make side. It is perfect for your Greek dishes. Serve it warm or cold, this dish is sure to satisfy.
Lemon Feta Orzo
- 16 oz orzo uncooked
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C feta plus more if desired
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Drain and set in large mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients and stir until well combined. The feta should be chunky. Some may melt a bit giving it a creamy texture.
- Serve hot or chill in the fridge. Top with extra feta if desired. Enjoy!