I love Tzatziki sauce! It is a delicious and healthy side that completes any Greek dish. It is creamy and fresh with a little bit of zing. Throw this on your Greek pheasant or any Greek recipe, it doesn’t have to be wild game, it would go great on anything!
- 1 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber shredded with food processor or cheese grater
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp dill weed dried
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
- Take your shredded cucumbers and place them in a cloth towel. Wring them until most of the moisture comes out.
- Measure 1/2 C of the wrung out cucumbers and place in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with pita bread and enjoy!