Hello Dolly Bars are these little seven-layer style bars I get from Haby’s, a German bakery out in Castroville normally on my way home from work. They are delicious and made me want to recreate it myself!
Hello Dolly Bars have white chocolate, regular chocolate, nuts, coconut, butterscotch, and all the other beautiful things in life all rolled up into one. Again, they seem overwhelming to look at or even read about but they go together perfectly. Give it a shot this Christmas season and you can thank me when you’re done!
Hello Dolly Bars
- 9x13 pan
- 7 oz honey graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick salted butter melted
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T vanilla cake mix
- 1.5 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 C white chocolate chips
- 1.5 C butterscotch chips
- 1/2 C shredded sweetened coconut
- 1.5 C finely chopped nuts I like using pecans
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease the inside of your 9x13 baking dish well.
- Combine melted butter, crumbs, brown sugar, and cake mix in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Press mixture into the pan until bottom is covered.
- Layer chocolate chips, coconut, white chocolate chips, butterscotch, and nuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over everything. DON'T MIX IT.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. ENJOY!