These Peanut Butter Cookies are so good they have actually started family fights🤣. I won’t go into details, but I had to make like two more batches of them so everyone could have enough lol. This recipe is just me dolling up a Betty Crocker cookie mix, and boy is it good!
I kind of happened upon this recipe because I went to the store looking for some stuff to make cookies and this mix was by far the most picked through. I thought that means it has to be good, and I was right! Just think tasty peanut butter cookies with a chocolate drizzle and a little extra sugar to throw all of it together. ENJOY!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 mix Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 3 T vegetable oil according to cookie bag instructions
- 1 T water according to cookie bag instructions
- 1 egg according to cookie bag instructions
- 5 oz Reese's Peanut Butter Chips 1/2 bag
- white sugar to sprinkle the tops with
- 1 bag milk, dark, or semi-sweet chocolate chips melted; I used Ghirardelli chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cookie mix, oil, water, and egg until dough forms and well incorporated.
- Fold in Reese's peanut butter chips.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet(s), place dough balls (~1 T) 2.5 inches apart.
- Using a fork, press the tops of the balls to form a crisscross pattern.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 min or until edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle again with sugar.
- Let cool completely. If in a time crunch you can refrigerate or place them in the freezer to speed up the cooling process.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a bowl until they are smooth (~30 sec intervals).
- Drizzle the tops or dip the cookies in the chocolate.
- Let cool until set. Again you can speed this process up by refrigerating or freezing your cookies.