This Peach and Berry Oatmeal Crockpot Bake is an easy and delicious breakfast or dessert. All you have to do is throw the ingredients in a crockpot and wait for it to cook!
I was looking for different ways to use the peaches we had. I had done a dessert recipe and wanted to change it up. Although this meal can be eaten as a dessert, it sure makes one heck of a breakfast. This bake did not require much effort and, besides the peaches and berries, it utilized many pantry staples! It was fresh, warm, and so satisfying.
If oatmeal isn’t your cup of tea, try this meal as a dessert served with ice cream! It makes it more of a gooey crisp and it is so good! My family ate it for breakfast and then enjoyed it later the same day as dessert! We couldn’t get enough! I hope y’all enjoy it as much as we did!
Peach and Berry Crockpot Oatmeal Bake
- unsalted butter enough to grease your slow cooker generously
- 2 C strawberries, blackberries, and/or raspberries pick your favorite berries
- 2 lbs peaches peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2.5 T sugar
- 1 1/4 C Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 C pecans chopped
- 1 C brown sugar dark or light; packed
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 10 T unsalted butter
- brown sugar
- fresh berries
- ice cream
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker with butter.
- Add your berries of choice, peaches, and sugar. Combine.
- In a food processor, add your oats, pecans, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add butter and again pulse until combined.
- Add oat mixture on top of the berries and peaches in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Serve as breakfast or dessert! Enjoy!