This Korean Yellowfin Tuna Salad is delicious! It is great to make on its own or out of leftovers! Either way this recipe will be a hit!
This yellowfin tuna salad is full of flavor and is NOT your typical tuna salad. This tuna salad is more exciting!
You can eat this like a normal tuna salad sandwich or on top of your favorite salad or with crackers. HOWEVER… I believe the best way is to make up some white rice and top a piece of seaweed with the rice and the tuna! *Chef’s kiss* I had this multiple days in a row for lunch! I could not get enough of it!
This is a great recipe going into the New Year as well if you are looking to eat healthier. Replace the mayo with a low-fat mayo and up the seasonings and you have a healthier recipe! Serve in the seaweed like I suggested or as lettuce wraps! The options are endless.
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe as much as we did! Happy cooking!
Korean Yellowfin Tuna Salad
- bread or seaweed optional
- white rice optional
- In a large bowl, shred your tuna so it is nice and flaky.
- Combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Taste and add more salt/pepper/gochujang/mayo depending on your preference.
- I prefer this chilled but it can be eaten as is.
- Can be served alone, on bread, or, my favorite, on seaweed with some white rice! Enjoy!