These brownie bites are very much cake pop inspired. I love those cake pops you get from Starbucks or other artsy places. I don’t even drink coffee, but I do love Starbucks desserts lol.
These were much easier to make than I expected. You just make the brownies as you would normally and then mix them up with icing. Make those into balls and let them freeze and then roll them around in some heated up chocolate! Not hard but quite the crowd pleaser. You can also make brownie bites with dark or milk chocolate just whichever is your preference!
- 1 mix Duncan Hines Triple Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs as per brownie box instructions
- 2 T water as per brownie box instructions
- 1/4 C oil as per brownie box instructions
- 1 can Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Milk Chocolate Icing
- 2 trays Dark and/or Milk Chocolate Melting Trays
- Bake brownies according to box instructions
- Cool completely.
- If edges are too crispy, cut them off.
- In a large bowl, crumble up the baked brownies.
- Add frosting scoop by scoop, mixing the crumble in after each scoop until fully incorporated and a dough like mixture forms.
- Scoop out rounded T balls and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate coating.
- Dunk bites in the coating. The coldness of the dough will affect how fast the coating sets.